Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wip Groot and Rocket


Was glad to be invited this year to participate in the Vinyl Thoughts Show, VT5 to be exact. The MadL platform was the chosen theme/platform for the show. Last time I created a MadL was several years ago, the 10 inch one and I created Frankenstein's monster. Normally I try not to make license product even though people eat that stuff up, understandably. I have to say I do enjoy taking a well known character and putting my own twist to it. So I chose Groot which I felt would compliment the platform, the only thing I did was remove the ears and sculpted against the platform. Of course he had to have Rocket with him, so I sculpted a micro munny which fit perfectly atop of his head. Once the show go live, I will post completed pics of the full project. Let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment